- How do you like your coffee? I'm a flavor fanatic when it comes to coffee - I'd like it to end up looking more like creamer than coffee! I'm also not as much of a fan of putting ice in there - a hot cup of coffee is perfect.
- What do you love about HGC? In our church, I appreciate that there is always a pursuit of more depth with members of our community. The most well-read continue to pursue learning. The most well-connected continue to seek relationships. The most well-put-together continue to pursue integration and wholeness. The most pious search for authentic humility. And so on. I love it.
- Which Bible character is most like you? Reading the Bible, I connect most deeply with the heart of King Solomon. I have a piece of Ecclesiastes embedded into my heart and mind. I can't recommend enough revisiting that book at least once per year.
- What do you love most about the Twin Cities? I am grateful to live in the Twin Cities because of its diversity. In the Kingdom of God, every nation and language will have representation (Revelation 7:9). We get to catch a glimpse of that Heavenly reality here.
- What is the recipe for you? If there was a recipe for me it would be...Chill. Introverted. Learner. Thinker. Value-driven. And probably just a dash more sarcasm than one person should have.