- How do you like your coffee? I realize this is sacrilege to most, but I don't like coffee. Not even a little bit.
- What do you love about HGC? The people have been amazing! My family has felt welcomed in and embraced by the community.
- Favorite Bible Character? My favorite person in the Bible is Jesus! (Insert groan here.) But, it's true. My life has been radically transformed by him and I'm grateful. Since that was too easy of an answer, I'll also add in the myriad of other people in the Bible that are messed up and broken, but God still uses them anyway. It reminds me to be better, but also to remember that God truly knows me and loves me anyway!
- What do you love most about the Twin Cities? I'm a foodie, so I love that there are so many food options close by. I love anything from fine dining to complete dives, as long as they have delicious food and a good story. I'm always up for trying a new place, especially if it's ethnic and authentic. Live music is another thing I really enjoy and I attend as many concerts as my busy schedule will allow. I also love that I get to see many Wild games at the X every season, and I'm still home in bed before it's too late as I'm an *extreme* early bird!
- What is special about the place you grew up? Until my wife made me move- I lived in God's Country...aka, Duluth, MN. I think Prince was specifically talking about Duluth when he said that he liked the cold weather because it kept the bad people away because Duluth has the greatest people on the planet. My City on a Hill was a great place to grow up, and learn how to drive a clutch. I could go on and on extolling the virtues of Duluth- the lake, the scenery, the community, the food...I love Duluth.