Club E! teacher
- How do you like your coffee? Unfortunately, I am not a huge coffee fan, and I actually prefer a green tea lemonade.
- What do you love about HGC? My favorite thing about our church is that everyone is genuinely friendly. I do not feel like people are faking their kindness, but instead, everyone is truly caring and kind.
- What do you enjoy doing when you're not working? Some things that I enjoy when I’m not working are spending time with family and friends, weight lifting, being outdoors, embroidery, and drawing.
- What do you love most about the Twin Cities? I adore being outside, so I love the parks that are in the Twin Cities. Boom Island Park, Gold Medal Park, and Minnehaha Falls are some of my favorites.
- Fun Fact about you: One fun fact about me is that my right thumb is shorter than my left thumb. Some people call it a “toe thumb” because of the way that it looks.
- What's the most inspiring part of your job? The most inspiring part of my job is getting to see the kids I work with grow friendships with each other and grow in their relationship with God.